Technical Certificates in Engineering

As well as proving hands on competence with the NVQ qualification you will also need to prove you have adequate knowledge as a part of an apprenticeship program and is at least 50% classroom based. OTC can offer you a City and Guilds, BTEC or EAL qualification at either level 2 or 3 depending on program and experience. OTC choose between all of the available awarding bodies to ensure that your Technical Certificate in either Electrical/Electronic, Mechanical, or Fab/Weld is best suited to you and company’s needs. Every level 3 qualification can lead onto advancement to HNC, HND and then degree.